Show us your
Whether you're at home, in the BMO Harris Bradley Center or at a game-watching party in your town, we want to see how you celebrate National Marquette Day. Share your school spirit with the Marquette nation for an opportunity to win one of two $75 Marquette Spirit Shop gift cards.
How to participate:
1. Take a photo or video* of your Marquette spirit.
2. Share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #nationalmarquetteday.
Let’s show the world that We Are Marquette!
*All photo submissions will be posted into a Facebook photo album once the submission period (Friday, February 20 – Saturday, February 21, 2015) has ended. All photos must be in good taste and will be reviewed prior to being posted online. The winners will be announced on or before Friday, February 27, 2015.
Click here for a complete list of contest rules.
Excellence in action
On National Marquette Day, we celebrate what it means to say, "We are Marquette!" Here are just a few examples of how our students and alumni pursue excellence every day:
- Discover Research
- Marquette receives $200,000 federal grant to study drinking water treatment
- Marquette College of Communication students contribute to investigative journalism focusing on hazardous chemicals used in the flavoring industry
- RoboCup 2014 – Shooting for Their Goals
- 2014: The Year in Review
- “Murray’s Problem” – A Milwaukee Journal Sentinel special report
- Miami HEAT’s Dwyane Wade makes gift to Marquette University to enhance literacy for inner-city children
- Dean Lori Bergen named to Poynter national advisory board
- Chronicle of Higher Education – Catholic Colleges Greet an Unchurched Generation
- After 40 years, Marquette’s Jesuits get a new home: Groundbreaking ceremony follows successful $15 million fundraising initiative
Marquette Men vs. VillanovaSaturday, February 21
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1:30 p.m. CT tipoff